หน้า: [1]   ลงล่าง
  พิมพ์  
ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: A part of James Brown’s song, “I feel good” inspire me to be feel good Thailand  (อ่าน 322 ครั้ง)
0 สมาชิก และ 1 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้
ManUThai2017
Vmodtech Member
ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 342

« เมื่อ: 04 เมษายน 2020, 18:17:02 »

A part of James Brown’s song, “I feel good” inspire me to be feel good Thailand wedding pHotographer.

Wedding ceremony is short event but it’s full of great memorable moment, happiness, and lots of emotions. Every wedding details was perfectly prepared from Bride and Groom and many people who loves them. Some couple prepare more than 1 year. But on wedding day, they can see few thing, with rush time, welcome many guests, be in ceremony, etc.  So, my responsibility is to keep every great memory to them by my best..

Every time I click the shutter, it's meaningful in every shot from my thinking and good feeling.

To get my nice shot, I really care about attractive lighting, reflection, and fit composition. But sometimes with different composition gives me great shot too.

Anyway, I love travelling too. To learn variety of people, place, culture, and traditional,new experience always amazes me to know the different way of life.

Photography and Travelmake me “FEEL GOOD”

Contact  : (66) 86 369 2596
               : (66) 87 040 4900
ดูรายละเอียดเพิ่มเติมได้ที่ http://www.ifeelgoodphotographer.com/#!roxane--quentin/cloe
บันทึกการเข้า
หน้า: [1]   ขึ้นบน
  พิมพ์  

กระโดดไป: